Social Media Use
- It is the responsibility of all Production Volunteers to embody the values of The Kinsmen Foundation, TeleMiracle, Kinsmen and Kinettes in their personal, professional, and online interactions.
- TeleMiracle’s aim is to increase our reach via social media.
- Share, “Like” and comment on TeleMiracle’s Facebook posts
- Invite your friends to “Like” TeleMiracle’s Facebook page
- “Like” and comment on TeleMiracle’s Instagram
- Around TeleMiracle time there will be lots that you can retweet on Twitter
- TeleMiracle Teddy has a Snapchat account
- Confidential information such as: finances, personal information or anyone’s contact should never be shared on social media. Be mindful of posting photos or tagging others; not everyone likes to have their photo or name posted. If you aren’t sure if something is confidential check with the Production Volunteer Coordinators before posting it.