Welcome to On-Air Presentations!
UPDATE (08 FEB 2021): Under current COVID-19 safety protocols, in-person On-Air Presentations (with 2 presenters only) are still an option – however, those protocols could change between now and the telethon. For that reason, we recommend either submitting a pre-recorded video of your presentation or schedule a presentation via Zoom. More details, including tech requirements for the video can be found below. Please read carefully all the way through to the bottom of the page.
We still have several spots available, so we’ve extended the deadline for submissions to midnight on FEBRUARY 19, 2021. By this time all application forms and videos should be submitted via the online application form, which includes a space to paste the link for the video.
If your fundraising will continue beyond the 19th and you’re submitting a video, simply present what you have raised up to that point and mention that the fundraising is ongoing. You can submit an updated total to email@example.com and we can get the National Cast to mention the new number on the show, right after your video airs.
Any questions, please contact Brigitte.
As always, we are very grateful for your fundraising efforts! Thank you for all your hard work!
Due to COVID-19, we’ve had to make some modifications to the TeleMiracle Telethon.
We won’t be doing as many in-person On-Air Presentations this year. Those who do get selected to come present live will be limited to 2 presenters.
If you would like to have more people involved in presenting your donation, that can be done by presenting live via Zoom or you can submit a pre-recorded video message. COVID safety protocols must still be followed.
More information can be found in the application form or contact our TeleMiracle Administrative Assistant.
If you’ve got a donation of your own, or collected donations from other people and you want to present it, on stage, during the live broadcast, you’ve come to the right place! Before signing up for an On-Air Presentation spot, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Only 2 people can go on stage to present.
- Each group is allowed 45 seconds to present their cheque and talk about how the money was raised.
- For consistency and fairness, you will NOT be allowed to read the list of donors on TV. It just takes up too much time.
- If you wish, you can send your list of donors to the TeleMiracle Administrative Assistant or the Administrative Assistant and we will ensure their names appear along the bottom of TV screens at some point during the show.
- First and Last names of both presenters will need to be submitted to the TeleMiracle Administrative Assistant ahead of time. If their names do not appear on our security lists, they will not be allowed in.
- Those submitting a video must follow the technical requirements listed in the application form.
- In early February, we will let you know what block of time your presentation will be in. You won’t get your specific time till a week or two prior to the show, as the schedule gets shuffled too much prior to that.
Please fill in the form below to create your account. Once your account has been approved, you’ll receive an email to create a password, and then asked to login. After this first login, future logins can be done by clicking on the big pink Login button on the Home page of the website.
Logging in will bring you directly into your dashboard.
In the dashboard is a button to open the On-Air Presentation application form. Please fill that form out completely to book your presentation time.
If presenting via a video, instructions are available in the dashboard as well as in the application form itself.
Contact Brigitte April at the office if you have any questions. She can be reached at the contact info above.