Welcome to On-Air Presentations!
As always, we are very grateful for your fundraising efforts! Thank you for all your hard work!
Due to COVID-19, we’ve had to make some modifications to the TeleMiracle Telethon.
We won’t be doing as many in-person On-Air Presentations this year. Those who do get selected to come present live will be limited to 2 presenters.
If you would like to have more people involved in presenting your donation, that can be done by presenting live via Zoom or you can submit a pre-recorded video message.
More information can be found in the application form or contact our TeleMiracle Administrative Assistant.
If you’ve got a donation of your own, or collected donations from other people and you want to present it, on stage, during the live broadcast, you’ve come to the right place! Before signing up for an On-Air Presentation spot, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Only 2 people can go on stage to present.
- Each group is allowed 45 seconds to present their cheque and talk about how the money was raised.
- For consistency and fairness, you will NOT be allowed to read the list of donors on TV. It just takes up too much time.
- If you wish, you can send your list of donors to the TeleMiracle Administrative Assistant or the Administrative Assistant and we will ensure their names appear along the bottom of TV screens at some point during the show.
- First and Last names of both presenters will need to be submitted to the TeleMiracle Administrative Assistant ahead of time. If their names do not appear on our security lists, they will not be allowed in.
- Those submitting a video must follow the technical requirements listed in the application form.
- In January, we will let you know what block of time your presentation will be in. You won’t get your specific time till a week or two prior to the show, as the schedule gets shuffled too much prior to that.